- Measuring Growth
- Accountability Reports
- School Reports
- School Value-Added
- Diagnostic Reports
- Decision Dashboard
- Projection Summaries
- Educator Effectiveness Growth
- District Reports
- District Value-Added
- Diagnostic Reports
- Projection Summaries
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Student Growth Measure
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Evaluation Dashboard
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Roster Verification
- Getting Started
- Claiming Instructional Responsibility
- Viewing the History of Actions on Rosters
- Additional Resources
- Admin Help
- Understanding Accounts
- Managing Accounts
- State Admin Tasks
- District Admin Tasks
- School Admin Tasks
- Changing a User's Email Address
- Resetting a User's Password
- Deactivating and Reactivating Accounts
- Sharing Account Management
- Managing access to teacher reports
- Creating Usage Reports
- General Help
Creating and Modifying District Users
Creating an Account
To create a district user account, click the Admin link at the top right of any EVAAS page. In the Admin menu above the list of users, select District User. Select Create a New User, and enter the requested information.
Entering Basic Information
Unique ID: The Unique ID must be entered for users to be granted access to teacher reports. If the Unique ID is not entered, you cannot include teacher reports in the account's permissions. If the user does not need access to teacher reports, you can leave the Unique ID blank.
District Roster Approver: This option allows the user to review and approve rosters submitted by all schools in the district. District users with this option have the same access to roster verification as the district admin. However, they cannot manage users' accounts or grant access to roster verification to other users.
District Teacher Summary: This option grants access to the individual teacher reports for all teachers in the district. To include this option in the account's permissions, you must enter the user's correct Unique ID.
Account Management: This option grants the user access to the account management tools in the Admin section.
- State admin, district admin, and school admin accounts automatically have the account management permission.
- A district user with the account management permission can create, modify, and deactivate accounts for district users who do not have the account management permission and all school admins.
- District users with the account management permission are given access to all reporting for the district. An option to remove access to all reports, but retain Account Management, is available when you create or modify the user's account.
Teacher Report Approval Capability: This option grants the user the ability to approve or deny requests for school users to access individual Teacher Value-Added reports. These access requests are submitted to the district by the school admins and must be approved by the district admin or a district user with Teacher Report Approval Capability.Teacher Summary Assigner: This option grants the user the ability to assign the District Teacher Summary to district users and the School Teacher Summary to school admins. The user can have this option only if they also have Account Management privileges.
On this page, select the schools that the user should be able to access in the reporting. When you choose a school, the user will be able to view all school reports for that school.
Student Report Access: If you choose Yes, the user will be able to view all student reports for the schools you've included in the user's assigned access.
Use the confirmation page to verify the selections you made.
Send email to user: This box is checked by default. If you leave it checked, the user will receive an email with a description of their account permissions and their login credentials when you finish creating or modifying the account.
Modifying an Account
To modify a district user account, navigate to the list of district users, click on the user's name, and follow the instructions on each page. For more information, refer to the steps above for creating an account, beginning with the Basic Information page.
District users with account management permission cannot see or manage the accounts of other district users with account management permission.