- Measuring Growth
- Accountability Reports
- School Reports
- School Value-Added
- Diagnostic Reports
- Decision Dashboard
- Projection Summaries
- Educator Effectiveness Growth
- District Reports
- District Value-Added
- District Diagnostic Reports
- Projection Summaries
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Student Growth Measure
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Evaluation Dashboard
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Roster Verification
- Getting Started
- Claiming Instructional Responsibility
- Viewing the History of Actions on Rosters
- Additional Resources
- Admin Help
- Understanding Accounts
- Managing Accounts
- State Admin Tasks
- District Admin Tasks
- School Admin Tasks
- Changing a User's Email Address
- Resetting a User's Password
- Deactivating and Reactivating Accounts
- Sharing Account Management
- Managing access to teacher reports
- Creating Usage Reports
- General Help
Creating and Modifying State Users
Creating an Account
To create a state user account, click the Admin link at the top right of any EVAAS page. In the Admin menu above the list of users, select State User. Select Create a New User, and enter the requested information.
Entering Basic Information
Unique ID: The Unique ID must be entered for users to be granted access to teacher reports. If the Unique ID is not entered, you cannot include teacher reports in the account's permissions. If the user does not need access to teacher reports, you can leave the Unique ID blank.
State Teacher Summary: This option grants access to the individual teacher reports for all teachers in the state. To include this option in the account's permissions, you must enter the user's correct Unique ID.
Account Management: This option grants the user access to the account management tools in the Admin section.
- State admin, district admin, and school admin accounts automatically have the account management permission.
- A state user with the account management permission can create, modify, and deactivate accounts for state users who do not have the account management permission and all district admins.
- State users with the account management permission are given access to all reporting for the state. An option to remove access to all reports, but retain Account Management, is available when you create or modify the user's account.
On this page, select the districts and schools that the user should be able to access in the reporting. When you choose a district, the user will be able to view all district reports for that districtand all school reports for all schools in that district. When you choose an individual school, the user will be able to view all school reports for that school.
Student Report Access: If you choose Yes, the user will be able to view all student reports for the districts and schools you've included in the user's assigned access.
Use the confirmation page to verify the selections you made.
Send email to user: This box is checked by default. If you leave it checked, the user will receive an email with a description of their account permissions and their account credentials when you finish creating or modifying the account.
Modifying an Account
To modify a state user account, navigate to the list of state users, click on the user's name, and follow the instructions on each page. For more information, refer to the steps above for creating an account, beginning with the Basic Information page.