Table of Contents
- Measuring Growth
- Public Reports
- Restricted Reports
- Accountability Reports
- School Reports
- District Reports
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Student Growth Measure
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Evaluation Dashboard
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Roster Verification
- Getting Started
- Claiming Instructional Responsibility
- Viewing the History of Actions on Rosters
- Additional Resources
- General Help
Training and Support
The steps below describe the most efficient way to find answers to your questions.
Step 1: Refer to online resources
- Use the e-Learning tab to find a video that describes how Roster Verification works, from start to finish.
- Navigate the TOC in this online help to find step-by-step instructions for all the actions that you can perform at this time.
- If you need help calculating your instructional responsibility, refer to the help for Claiming Instructional Responsibility.
Step 2: Contact someone locally
- Teachers send questions to a school administrator.
- School administrators send questions to a district administrator or district testing coordinator.
- District administrators and district testing coordinators send questions to a regional accountability coordinator.
- Regional accountability coordinators send questions to NCDPI.
Step 3: Contact EVAAS or NCDPI
- If you have questions about managing user accounts or using the Roster Verification application, contact EVAAS Technical Support.
- If the materials in this online help do not answer your questions about calculating your instructional responsibility, contact NCDPI.