- Measuring Growth
- Public Reports
- Restricted Reports
- Accountability Reports
- School Reports
- District Reports
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Student Growth Measure
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Evaluation Dashboard
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Roster Verification
- Getting Started
- Claiming Instructional Responsibility
- Viewing the History of Actions on Rosters
- Additional Resources
- General Help
View the history of a teacher's rosters
The Roster History report shows all actions that have been performed on a teacher's set of rosters.
Every row in the table represents an action. The actions are in chronological order, with the most recent shown first.
- The Phase column shows which phase was in effect when the action occurred.
- The User column shows the user ID of the person who performed the action.
- The Action column shows a description of the action.
If you see EVAAS in the User column, and Phase closed: rosters auto-submitted in the Action column, that means a user had not submitted rosters by the end of the phase shown in the Phase column.